Friday, June 8, 2007

Baggage? I dont have baggage!


One sad sad night my dear friends forced me to reveal the contents of my big yellow bag.
they just didnt understand why sometimes you just gotta carry around 4 small bags inside your big bag...and the practicality of having 3 note books...and the health benefits of keeping your skin moisturized with a family sized bottle of Neutrogena. Plus you never know when you might need to share some vitamins...so bring the whole bag, i say! And i know that ipods dont play actual cds but i guess i girl can dream right?

2 comments:

Linda T said...

Good for you to carry what you want to carry!! I am the same way.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

He he! Suzanne pointed me in this direction - after I posted a drawing of the contents of my bag.

I like it! I too have bags inside my bag! Is that so wrong?? I also basically have a whole medical cabinet within a pocket in my bag - some people may think this strange but everybody in work knows who to come to whenever they need plasters, painkillers,cold and flu sachets and pastilles, tampons, diahorrea relief tablets...sorry probably too much information.

Of course it's the reciepts from 2005 that it is more difficult to justify! Cool post.